Job Number: R0107495
Game Based AI Behavior QA Analyst
Work closely with the Behavior lead, game designers, and AI programmers to analyze and help develop accurate and realistic interactive game engine-based AIs. Participate in the quality assurance process and follow up to ensure all information system products and services meet company standards and end-user requirements. Apply specific functional and working or general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of junior employees.
- 2+ years of experience with modern game engines, including Unity or Unreal
- Knowledge of modern AI types, Behavior Trees, or Finite State Machines
- Ability to script basic mechanics in modern game engines, including Unreal or Unity
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with the release of commercial facing game-based product using a modern game engine
- Experience with working on Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality applications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website