Job Number: R0093226
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but build a system that will help defense and intelligence personnel accomplish their mission through secure information sharing? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We are looking for a developer with skills needed build a cloud-scale, cross domain security platform that provides essential security inspections and data sanitization functions to support a broad set of DoD and IC missions, from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with software design and development, including computer science, data structures, algorithms, OOPs, and software design
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and basic Linux system administration
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science required
- Ability to obtain Security + certification within 2 months of hire
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software development using Go, Saltstack, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Tika, Storm, and Zookeeper
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker based containers and their use in developing and deploying microservices
- Ability to show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Ability to be comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Ability to show passion for software testing and quality and be a team player who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams, and multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Ability to be results-oriented with a customer focus
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesizing the results
- Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification
- Security + certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
· experts in virtually every field
· a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
· opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, NSG1
Apply on company website