Job Number: R0093060
Full Stack Developer, Junior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will enhance interaction with the DoD's data sources? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build DoD data interfaces from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with debugging and testing code
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Knowledge of version control
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Python front-end frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with SQL
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.URT1
Apply on company website