Job Number: R0086740
Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will enhance interaction with the Department of Defense's data sources? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build DoD data interfaces from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
- Knowledge of the software development process, software testing and version control
- Knowledge of web application development
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with other programming languages and frameworks, including Python and Flask
- Experience in working with databases, including AWS or Azure
- Experience in developing and working with APIs and web services
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or Docker
- Experience in working with data science teams and integrating models
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website