Job Number: R0108041
Financial Analyst, Senior
The right mixture of great ideas and funding can create powerful change. In a complex organization, allocating funding to where it can be most effective can be a challenge. That's why we need you, a financial analyst who can easily navigate the requirements, policies, and regulations that govern funding, to make resource decisions with the most impact.
As a financial analyst on our team, you'll create a financial management strategy to help our intelligence client succeed. You'll work with senior clients to build an actionable plan for your client organization to secure the funding needed to achieve their goals.
Using your knowledge of laws, regulations, and policies, you'll help your client develop well-formed requirements. Once the funding is in place, you'll make sure the funding is used efficiently through consistent tracking and communication with multiple stakeholders. This is your chance to work on high level acquisition activities while imparting your financial analysis expertise to your team. Join us as we help fuel the client's component with the funding they need.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with performing acquisition and financial management for the federal government
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, including using Pivot Tables and formulas in Excel
- Ability to leverage flexibility and innovation, show initiative, and deal with ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision
- Experience with presenting results to the government in verbal and written formats
- Experience with COGNOS, BASIS, and BASIS Contract Request (BCR)
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the IC function
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID13, NSG1
Apply on company website