Job Number: R0099469
Facility Security Officer
Coordinate and monitor highly sensitive aspects of the DoD or other industrial security programs and other security activities, ensuring compliance with government and company security policies and procedures. Conduct highly sensitive security briefings. Coordinate all security education programs. Act as primary liaison with upper management and outside agencies.
- 5+ years of experience with managing security requirements for sensitive security programs, including DoD
- Experience with DoD security systems or databases, including JPAS
- Knowledge of NISPOM, ICD, and DoD security requirement
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree or 8+ years of experience with managing security requirements for DoD and other sensitive security programs in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office software applications
- Ability to be highly detail-oriented
- Ability to be highly flexible and motivated
- Ability to be flexible to move from one task to another and be available for a variety of tasks as the need arises
- Possession of excellent judgment, decision-making, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completion of the following DCSA/CDSE course: Facility Security Officer (FSO) Program Management for Possessing Facilities
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website