Job Number: R0108953
Digital Solutions Lead Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a powerhouse system that will revolutionize the way our clients view and manage their business? You know a good platform is more than just a nice-looking interface + data. You need the right combination of clean code, APIs, analytics, and infrastructure to build a user focused solution. As a lead software engineer, you'll guide your team to success with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for someone like you with the skills and experience to build Digital Twin solutions from vision to production-ready system.
As a software engineer on our team, you'll lead a team of UX developers, API developers, and software engineers to overcome your customer's most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like micro-services, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, and domain driven design. You'll use your passion to adopt new tools and techniques, and mentor your team as you identify and implement system improvements. Using agile design and enabling technologies such as Mixed Reality, IoT, AI and 5G you'll build Digital Twins to improve operational efficiency and performance. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to ensure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Work with us as we build systems to change operations for our clients for the better.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with PiXYS, Prespective, or UniReflect
- Experience with Cloud Computing like Azure, AWS, or containers
- Experience with DevOps techniques
- Experience with sensor integration or data architecture
- Knowledge of Java or C++
- Ability to obtain a clearance
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or CS
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in Git or Jira
- Experience with Cloud based IoT systems
- Experience with virtualization, embedded systems, and networking
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
- Experience with Digital Engineering or Architecture or Engineering and Construction toolsets
- Knowledge of Oracle, Dassault, Siemens, PTC or Ara
- Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website