Job Number: R0108959
Digital Solution Architect
At a certain point, experience based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect. You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in Digital Twins?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting roadmaps, architecture and technical transformation plans. Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way our federal and defense clients uses technology including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, such as Digital Twins, Mixed Reality, AI and 5G and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects. As a technical leader, you'll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth. Join us and build the future of technology in Digital Twins for the better. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with data architecture, end-to-end processes and implementation of digital-threads
- Experience with developing scalable software solutions leveraging GIS, BIM, CAD, AI and ML, big data, and streaming data
- Experience with DevSecOps techniques
- Experience with programming languages, including Java, C++, or Python
- Experience with working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with Cloud computing, including Azure, AWS, or containers
- Experience with Unity
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computational, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Geography, or Mathematics
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with integrated data systems, co-simulation, and high-fidelity models that enable discoveries in domains such as real-time Earth and urban system awareness, forecasting, energy studies at national and global scales, and process uncertainty
- Experience in working with systems engineering
- Experience with statistics, data visualization, geographic information systems, big data mining, streaming data platforms, or simulation and modeling
- Experience with Git or Jira
- Experience with Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems
- Experience with Virtualization technologies
- Experience with C and C++ coding, debug, and development
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website