Job Number: R0158893
Digital Battlespace Chief Solution Architect, Senior Manager
Join as a leader in our elite Digital Battlespace Platform (DBP) team to build next generation technologies for our defense clients. Work closely with the firm's cross-functional teams to recommend and identify disruptive technologies with a focus on open architectures and future technological products and solutions that enable DoD customer missions. Provide technical leadership to transform the customer's C4ISR mission systems through innovative software and data approaches. Work closely with mission subject matter experts as well as clients to translate operational requirements into modular, reusable solution architecture and design, define C4ISR solution roadmaps, work closely with both technical staff and external vendors and solution providers to identify relevant emerging new technologies, promote capability investment directions aligned with Booz Allen strategic roadmaps, create new partnerships for joint investment projects and business engagement, and strengthen future talent pipeline for DBP. Serve as an internal and external thought leader on matters relating to C4ISR architecture convergence, multi-domain operations, interoperability, and technology solutioning. Work alongside leadership to ensure IT and business planning are fully integrated to increase business capability and value, reduce cost and risk, foster innovation, and maximize accountability and return on investment. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 10+ years of experience with software engineering, systems engineering, or data engineering
- 5+ years of experience with engineering C4ISR systems within the DoD/IC
- 5+ years of experience with the application of Agile practices, principles, and patterns and fielding operational System of System architectures
- 5+ years of experience with Development, Security, Operations (DevSecOps) support for continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience with leading multiple parallel technical projects and project teams
- Knowledge of Enterprise-scale architecture and the application to Cloud platform transformation
- Ability to conduct technology assessments and market analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with executive-level briefing materials and delivery
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with modern data engineering and data platforms
- Experience with Hybrid architectures in communication challenged environments
- Experience with supporting DoD acquisition processes
- Knowledge of Java or other mainstream programming ecosystems, SQL and NoSQL data stores, and other distributed databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field preferred; Master's degree a plus
- AWS or Azure Certification
- Agile Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website