Job Number: R0154250
DevSecOps Engineer, Senior
Contribute to modernization efforts to incorporate monitoring, automation, and container orchestration tools to increase scalability and availability of a large, complex lab-based development environment. Collaborate on design and implementation. Leverage DevSecOps expertise to incorporate modern software development approaches and tools to achieve higher team velocity through the prototyping, development, testing, and release lifecycles. Ensure an Infrastructure as Code (IAC) mindset first and incorporate continuous monitoring to ensure a secure development environment is maintained. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 5+ years of experience in an infrastructure, DevSecOps, or application development role
- 5+ years of experience with Linux Engineering and Administration
- 3+ years of experience with automation tools including SaltStack, Ansible, or Puppet
- 3+ years of experience with automating CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of experience using Python for automation
- 2+ years of experience with modern infrastructure including vSphere, networking security, and storage
- Knowledge of containers and security technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Twistlock/Prisma Cloud, Falco, or Clair
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with database and monitoring tools such as MySQL, MongoDB, EFK, and Prometheus
- Experience installing, configuring, managing Atlassian suite of development tools
- Ability to develop custom Kubernetes Operators
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 85,000 to 160,000.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website