Job Number: R0115610
Contribute to modernization efforts to incorporate monitoring, automation, and container orchestration tools to increase scalability and availability of a large, complex lab-based development environment. Collaborate on design and implementation. Leverage DevSecOps expertise to incorporate modern software development approaches and tools to achieve higher team velocity through the prototyping, development, testing, and release life cycles. Ensure an Infrastructure as Code (IAC) mindset first and incorporate continuous monitoring to ensure a secure development environment is maintained.
- 2+ years of experience in an infrastructure, DevSecOps, or application development role
- 2+ years of experience with Linux Engineering and Administration
- Experience with automation tools, including SaltStack, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with automating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Python for automation
- Experience with modern infrastructure, including s vSphere, networking security, or storage
- Knowledge of containers and related security technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, Twistlock, Falco, or Clair
- Ability to obtain a clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with database and monitoring tools, including MySQL, MongoDB, EFK, or Prometheus
- Experience with installing, configuring, managing Attlassian suite of development tools
- Ability to develop custom Kubernetes Operators
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website