Job Number: R0086427
DevOps Cloud Engineer, Junior
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the intelligence community? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That's why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of analysts who need them to improve national intelligence.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best – innovate. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience in cloud-based development, cloud administration, and CI/CD while developing software that will improve national security. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the intelligence community.
Empower change with us.
- 4+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with building and administering instances and services in the cloud for development, test, and production environments
- Experience with scripting, testing, and deploying new versions of cloud services and infrastructure
- Experience with developing tools, services, processes, and workflows to ensure DevOps pipelines are available
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools used to build, evaluate, test, and deploy services
- Ability to ensure solutions are security compliant
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website