Job Number: R0163056
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical experience and skills with big picture thinking to make an impact on navy networks? You will gain understanding of your customer's environment and how to develop capability by identifying roadblocks and solutions and correlating necessary references, supporting documents, existing operational needs, and future plans. You will prepare project charters that describe the purpose, scope, and outcomes of approved projects, to include history of efforts, milestone accomplishments, and measures of success. Then, you will create and maintain Knowledge Management (KM) solutions that will capture the tasks or activities performed, and the information that must be exchanged to accomplish DoD missions.
As a Cyber Planner, you'll prepare visual briefs, draft and review orders, track meetings conducted, tasks assigned, and outcomes achieved, and be a repository of artifacts associated with each project. You'll also participate in Operational Planning Teams (OPTs) to ensure operational assessments are considered early in the planning process. Assist in clearly identifying objectives, effects, Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs), and Measures of Performance (MOPs). Support the construction and maintenance of a comprehensive operational assessment capability. Apply a variety of data collection and decision analytics processes to provide actionable recommendations to support client strategic planning and operational decisions. Analyze operational and environmental assessment information displays, decision briefings, and analytical papers to enable operational planning and facilitate senior leadership decisions.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with cyberspace operational environments
- Experience leading and organizing operational assessment efforts, including working groups, and development of MOPs, MOEs, and data analytics
- Experience coordinating operational requirements amongst internal and external staff and agencies
- Experience creating and maintaining KM solutions
- Knowledge of Navy Operational Planning Team or Joint Operational Planning Team
- Knowledge of DODIN network enterprise and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO)
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience analyzing operational assessment methodologies and decision criteria
- Experience in Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES)
- Experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
- Experience with Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures list (CVE)
- Knowledge of IT, Network Administration, or SYSADMIN
- Knowledge of the DoD time to patch life cycle
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual's particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $65,400.00 to $149,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you'll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you'll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.ID15-G
Apply on company website