Job Number: R0108389
AI Engineering Manager
Design and implement effective solution architecture using approaches of various technologies and methods to address clients' business problems and needs while complying with company's strategies and business goals. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Experience with managing software development or machine learning teams
- Experience with programming in multiple languages, including Python, R, Java, or Scala and paradigms, including Object Oriented, Functional, or Procedural
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems, big data systems, and cloud architecture
- Ability to design and implement web and artificial intelligence applications
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with developing cloud big data systems using popular open-source technology, including Spark or Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of one or more fields of artificial intelligence, including natural language processing, computer vision, recurrent learning, or simulations
- Knowledge of modern web frameworks, including AngularJS or ReactJS and cloud-based architectures
- Ability to translate complex business needs into software solutions through system architecture and hands-on-code delivery.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD
Apply on company website