Job Number: R0074196
Senior Mentor - SIGINT Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Operator
Maintain responsibility for the collection, exploitation, analysis, and dissemination of signals intelligence, including communications, electronic, and foreign instrumentation signals intelligence. Develop and execute SIGINT collection requirements. Leverage expertise of SIGINT data and information, analyze and identify data requirements, use specialized SIGINT tools and services, and develop SIGINT products. Solve advanced, complex information requirements problems via a combination of analytic judgment and proven analytic practices. Acquire, validate, maintain, and scope data to uncover schemes and scenarios that will provide historical conclusions as well as correlations to future events.
- 5 years of operational experience in the SIGINT community supporting real-time collection and reporting or experience or certifications as an on-shift mission manager or experience producing T/FDOA solutions, possess an instructor certification in a passive technology including Passive Geolocation Qualification Course, or 2+ years of experience with instruction or experience producing SIGINT reporting and experience or certifications as an on-shift mission manager or experience supporting ISR operations and possess an instructor certification in an active technology
- Experience as a Senior Mentor in passive geolocation, active geolocation, or reporting
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment
- Experience with processing collection data files
- Knowledge of ground, airborne, or national SIGINT collection systems
- Ability to conduct shift work, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to complete a 60-day government training program, as needed
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website