Job Number: R0079256
Network Engineer, Senior
Analyze complex local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluation, selecting operating systems and protocol suites, and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices. Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms including E-mail, files transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing and the like. Configure systems to user environment. Support acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services. Act as a technical project leader and provide work leadership for junior employees.
- 8+ years of experience with Cybersecurity and communications or network engineering
- Experience with configuring networking equipment, including Cisco, Aruba, and Juniper products
- Experience with using and configuring Microsoft, Linux, and Android environments
- Knowledge of Cisco iOS and Nexus NX-OS
- Ability to learn new systems and troubleshoot complex network solutions
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with implementing Army Cybersecurity policy or DoD STIG requirements
- BA or BS in EE or CS
- CISSP, CEH, or Security+ Certification
- ICND or CCNA Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website