Job Number: R0087204
Java Application Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will protect a law enforcement agency from threats? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build threat models using Big Data ecosystem to determine threat, risk triggers, and thresholds from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile life cycle development, Big Data technologies, and data science techniques, you'll build a system for a law enforcement agency to safeguard and determine threats to the agency and its related entities. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the nation's threat detection and prevention programs for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience with object-orientated programming and software development
- 4+ years of experience with Java programming
- Experience with front-end application development using Angular.js, Ember.js or Node.js
- Experience with modern software development and Agile methodologies
- Experience with designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications
- Active Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Big Data and ETL
- Experience with 508 and WCAG 2.0 Compliance
- BA or BS Degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website