Job Number: R0074031
IT Project Manager, Senior
Build and manage project teams in the delivery of software solutions. Maintain responsibility for a project's plans, financials, and contractual commitments. Work with teams to identify, manage and escalate risks, provide human leadership, direction, and purpose, and ensure they have what they need to deliver.
- 12+ years of experience as a project manager in an IT environment
- 10+ years of experience with Agile project management delivery
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Active Project Management Professional Certification
- Active Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with delivering projects in a government environment
- Experience in working with Microsoft TFS
- Experience in working with SQL Server
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website