Job Number: R0076618
Health IT Interoperability SME
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. Perform as a Health IT Interoperability Subject Matter Expert to monitor, guide, and ensure the success of VA interoperability planning activities. Work in a team setting and independently map the inter-relationships between VA health IT systems, processes, and technologies and design recommendations towards the optimization of the environment. Act as a technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, healthcare semantics, informatics, and multiple platforms. Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to independently design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software for a healthcare or clinical environment
- Ability to see projects to completion in addition to performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects
- BA or BS degree in Healthcare IT, CS, Electronics Engineering, Engineering or a related technical field or an additional 10 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience in the VA or other health-related organization preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-stakeholder environment
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website