Job Number: R0077587
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a Full Stack Developer on our team, you have the chance to develop, operate, and maintain complex technology to support the DoD. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and modernize communication and network technology systems. You'll increase your skills in as a Full Stack Developer while gaining experience in defense. Grow your skills by merging software development, systems engineering and integration to create systems integrity. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 10+ years of experience in supporting full stack development and software engineering in the development, deployment, and improvement of information systems and software applications
- Experience in working with Java, Python, NiFi, RapidMQ, Relational Databases, Graph Databases or Object Storage
- Experience in working with front end frameworks such as Vue.js
- Knowledge of full stack development processes
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with enterprise computing and application services
- Experience with software development, software deployment and integration, systems integration, resource design, information assurance, and data engineering
- Ability to develop solutions to integrate, provide and support computing, software services, and solutions that are beyond the scope of core information technology services
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in Systems or Reliability Engineering preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website