Job Number: R0076869
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build highly-visible systems that will have positive impacts? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build cutting-edge solutions from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need an experienced full-stack developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile methodologies, modern languages and frameworks, Cloud technologies, and microservice-based approaches, you'll work with the development team to build innovative, complex systems. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change our clients for the better. This position is located in Charleston, SC.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- 3+ years of experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with front-end user interface development
- Experience with back-end Web languages, including Python, Node, PHP, or Ruby
- Ability to test cross-browser, cross-platform, or cross-device compatibility
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with Cloud-computing services, including Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with strategic planning, process improvement, or performance management
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance
- Possession of excellent critical thinking skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, team, and relationship-building skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website