Job Number: R0054549
Electronic Sensors Technical Leader
Act as the trusted advisor and technical leader for business development and management of work supporting an Army client. Apply expertise in technical and analytical work to exploring and examining data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing mission problem. Exhibit expertise in the direct development of electro-optical systems and their integration on platforms. Leverage comprehension of electro-optical systems, including their design, development, integration, and fielding to bridge the gap between Booz Allen and potential mission areas. Maintain responsibility for planning and managing company resources to execute development project or project components from design phase through implementation. Identify and communicate project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met. Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected delivery results.
-15+ years of experience in working with electro-optical systems
-15+ years of experience in the DoD or Intelligence community, including solving complex DoD or military problems by leveraging expertise in algorithm development, modeling and simulation, or engineering
-10+ years of experience in working directly with the client, including leading engineering tasks
-Experience with managing DoD technical programs and contracts or task orders
-Experience with capturing and building business for a client
-Ability to build functional teams and lead new capabilities development based on mission requirements and client needs
-Ability to distill mission requirements from client interactions, including driving vision and strategy with government client for optical solutions
-BS degree in EE or CS
- Experience with building relationships and breaking into new organizations
- Experience with managing remote and onsite staff
- Prior experience doing business development to include proposals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Good judgment, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and ability to maintain confidences are essential
- Ability to be a dynamic, self-starter with strict attention to detail and function independently
- Ability to be results-oriented, self-motivated, organized, disciplined, and energetic
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including using them when informing, presenting, negotiating, influencing, and problem solving with a wide range of people, including executives
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
-MS degree in EE, CS, or a related field with an emphasis on optical systems or algorithm development preferred; PhD in EE, CS, or a related field with an emphasis on optical systems or algorithm development a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website