Job Number: R0074003
DevSecOps Technical Project Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in federal grants management? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That's why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of grants managers and the researchers and educators across the nation who need them to promote research and education in science, technology, and engineering.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best – innovate. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like automation and continuous integration systems using Cloud architectures while developing software that will promote science and technology advancements across the globe. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of federal grants management.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience with IT
- 5+ years of experience with project management
- 3+ years of experience with DevSecOps
- Experience with initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing, and delivering IT programs independently
- Experience with managing in an environment with changing business conditions, technology and system changes and developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines, and operating under tight time constraints
- Experience with CI/CD, Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code, Automated Testing, Software Build/Release Management, or Orchestration
- Experience with managing Agile development teams that support both new development and support issues
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with web services, test-driven development, Java EE application servers, static code analysis, source control management systems, build and dependency management, build automation tools, Atlassian tool suite, or security scanning tools
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, including issue resolution and customer relationship management
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1
Apply on company website