Job Number: R0085796
Deputy Program Manager
The right leadership can be the key to a successful program. It takes a skilled program manager to guide its program through the complexities of its life cycle. That's why we need you, an experienced program manager who can ensure the Navy protection program achieves its goals. We have an opportunity for a program manager to join our team to lead cradle-to-grave contract management, including procurement planning, pre-award, and price and cost analyses in support of the US Navy.
You'll monitor the cost, schedule, and performance of multiple projects, using tools like Microsoft Office with regular interactions with our customers, integrated product teams, and team members. The real power of program analysis comes from communication, so you'll develop and review Procurement Request (PR) packages, including Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Determination and Finding (D&F), and the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), ensuring the adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements and make experience-based recommendations for improvement to program leadership.
Additionally, you will support contract execution by preparing electronic Procurement Requests (PRs), tracking and monitoring contract modifications, developing contract status reporting, and maintaining responsibility for historical contract documentation. We focus on growing as a team, so you'll share your expertise with other colleagues through leadership and mentoring. This is a chance to directly improve our threat detection by developing program strategy and eliminating risks across projects. Join us and help to make sure our Navy client program stays on-time and within budget as we improve contract management, track program milestones, and provide procurement execution and tracking of subcontracts and materials.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience with program and project management
- 1+ years of experience with supporting cradle-to-grave contract management, including procurement planning, pre-award, subcontracts, and price and cost analyses
- Experience with the military or the government
- Experience with interfacing and managing client expectations
- Experience with the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without supervision
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Navy
- Experience with rapid acquisition and tailoring
- Experience with supporting technical engineering development programs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I or Level II in Contracts or Program Management, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Completion of Defense Acquisition University (DAU) coursework in project management and acquisition
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety so that you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path that takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, APC2, CJ1
Apply on company website