Job Number: R0086896
Defense Acquisition Management Specialist, Senior
Determine appropriate acquisition approaches based on DoD adaptive acquisition framework. Analyze, assess, and coordinate acquisition program documentation based on selected adaptive acquisition pathway, including an acquisition strategy, acquisition program baseline, and acquisition decision memorandums and leverage expertise in acquisitions for integrated product teams regarding all statutory, regulatory, and policy analysis updates impacting acquisition documentation requirements. Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including the Resource Sponsor, Requirements Officer, and Operational Test Authority to ensure successful program execution and obtain concurrence on an acquisition way-ahead. Execute acquisition requirements, including applicable OMB circulars, Defense Acquisition Guide, and DoD Guide to Planning and Scheduling, as demonstrated by expertise in contents and application of each in the acquisition life cycle across all adaptive acquisition pathways. Analyze the development of acquisition documents, including the initial capabilities document, capability development document, acquisition strategy, acquisition program baseline, program management plan, acquisition decision memorandum, affordability estimate, analysis of alternatives, and cost analysis and requirements description.
- 5+ years of experience with DoD Acquisition in a program office or defense office setting
- Experience with DoD acquisition documentation, including Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, and Milestone Decision Review briefs
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to self-start and multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with a Navy acquisition program office or program management a plus
- Experience with Risk Management
- Experience with Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Experience with taking a program to a Milestone or Production decision
- Experience with Integrated Master Schedule and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFARS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- MA, MS, MBA, or JD degree a plus
- DAWIA Level III in Program Management or PMP Certification
- PMI RMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website