Job Number: R0074518
Chief Technology Lead, Senior
Manage complex technical projects, oversee groups of teams, coordinate with vendors and teammates, manage budget analysis and risk, track contractual commitments, and partner with clients to ensure the successful delivery of IT solutions. Maintain current and future hardware and software architectures from networks to operating systems and shared software services. Oversee system-level design and configuration of products, including determination of hardware, operating system, and other platform specifications. Lead a variety of network engineering tasks and activities related to major systems design, integration, and implementation. Interact frequently with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives concerning Special Operations projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and contractual clarifications. Lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- 10+ years of experience in leading technical project delivery with large government clients in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years of experience with delivering executive leadership and oversight for integrated IT services programs and organizations, including network infrastructure, engineering development, architecture, interface design analysis, installation, fielding and field analysis, operations and maintenance, and testing of hardware and software
- 6+ years of experience with leading teams using Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of managing the development and implementation of new technology, including the design, integration, migration of network infrastructure and services, maintenance and troubleshooting, and recommending enhancements
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
- 10+ years of experience with WAN design and implementation
- Experience with supporting a global IT architecture within the DOD
- Knowledge of Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Alternate Operating Locations (AOL)
- Knowledge of Federal, DoD, and agency regulations, standards, guidelines, and framework applicable to communication activities and DoD acquisition
- MS degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Networking Engineering, or related field
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website