Company: Bonduelle Fresh Americas
Location: Covina, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
If you complement your supply chain experience with strong analytical skills, a process orientation and a self-starter attitude, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Join a team that places a high value on professional and career development -- we'll provide the coaching you need to pursue your career ambitions.
- Expand your knowledge in a broad material planning role that involves raw materials, packaging and condiments, as well as strategies for responding to a volatile market. Quick question for you - click here
- Make an impact by contributing process improvement ideas. We encourage creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture in which people have both a good deal of autonomy and support when they need it.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance along multiple career paths.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products. To be a good fit for the Supply Chain Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering or another related field.
- APICS or other accredited supply chain certification is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of supply chain experience, preferably in planning. Quick question for you - click here
- Good analytical skills.
- Technical savvy, including familiarity with MS Office and Google G Suite.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems is preferred, and experience with a materials planning module would be ideal. Familiarity with SAP and/or Agility is a plus.
- A good understanding of production and operational processes, acquired academically or through work experience.
- A proactive approach and self-motivation.
- High energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- 3 years of work experience in a supply chain or business analyst role.
- Some supervisory or leadership experience.
- A master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering or another related field.
- Excellent understanding of tools and systems supporting supply planning processes (e.g. JDE, Oracle Tools, MRP, ERP, supply chain design tools).
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. Reporting to the National Manager, Scheduling & Supply Chain West, you will join a team that includes four others. As a professional in the supply chain planning space with comprehensive and thorough knowledge, we'll expect you to function with little oversight in conducting complex planning activities.
You'll be responsible for coordinating material planning segments within the network. This will include supply planning, material optimization, inventory planning and key process developments for the team to support business needs; systems/data management, reporting and analysis; and continuous improvement in the development of planning and support.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible to support and influence business planning for core planning related decision-making. Quick question for you - click here
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to execute planning decisions and action items.
- Monitor and manage capacity of inventory in relation to demand of customer orders for multiple products or sites.
- Set stock levels and monitor inventory health for multiple products or sites, along with managing the shelf life of the material.
- Gain cross-collaborative impact assessments within Supply Chain teams and provide organizational feedback in situations of crisis, emergencies and impact.
- Assume responsibility for inventory and material resources monitoring and balancing production planning to availability and business changes (control stock positions vs orders).
- Apply supply chain planning practices and procedures to identify areas of improvement.
Pictured: Our latest line of chopped salad kits are inspired by flavors and recipes from around the world. Professional development
With a focus on people, process and technology, the Director, Supply Chain is committed to ensuring employees in this department are always growing. As long as you are performing to expectations, we'll provide support and guidance to help you excel.
Healthy products, healthy values
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be The Difference
The Ready Pac Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability to give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive wage and shift differential, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. To excel in this role you will bring a strong process orientation, with motivation not only to follow established processes but also to create new and better ones. Lots of job postings talk about a "fast-paced environment," but it is especially true here, working with volatile markets. You'll need to be on top of your game all the time, ready to adjust and adapt as needed.
We're looking for a versatile self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive. In addition, in order to be an outstanding Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
- Take a proactive approach to getting up to speed as quickly as possible.
- Demonstrate dependability, honesty and thoroughness.
- Pay attention to details and also grasp the bigger picture.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Combine creativity and analytical skills in solving problems.
- Assume ownership of your role and responsibilities.
Apply on company website