What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Machine Operator Utility 1 position requires work exposure in multiple areas in our refrigerated production environment. The Machine Operator Utility 1 is specifically responsible for operating multiple pieces of equipment across various production lines in the facility. The Machine Operator Utility 1 will be trained to perform all tasks that a Machine Operator 1-2 can perform and will flex daily to the needs of the business.
What you will Need:
- GED/high school diploma
- Ability to read, write and speak English; comprehension of basic math
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24-hour plant environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to be cross-trained and multitask in multiple positions
- Related experience or on-the-job training is preferred.
Apply on company website