What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Data Management Clerk will assist in the maintenance of the data management systems. Ensuring that all assignments, reports, and activities are performed in a prompt, accurate and cost-effective fashion and providing overall support to our production department.
What you will Need:
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
- Good communication skills
- Good basic math skills -- including, add, subtract, multiply, divide, percentages, compute averages
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- 1-2 year of previous clerical experience or bachelor's degree
Apply on company website