What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! **$50 Wawa Card for Completed Face-to-Face Interviews** By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables. This is a contract position Bonduelle Fresh Americas is seeking a Recruiter who will bring exceptional talent to join its group of extraordinary professionals and play a key Human Resources role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or relevant work experience is required.
- 2-3 years of Recruiting experience required.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or distribution center environments is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate up and down the organization.
- Bilingual preferred.
Apply on company website