Neurologist Opportunity Mercy Health Lorain Physicians is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our exceptional physician driven, hospital-based group.
The Lorain Region employs more than 100 providers that offer a large network for a referral base. This hospital employment opportunity is for a physician interested in joining a successful, existing practice.
- Join successful existing practice with established physician
- EEG and EMG
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- Sign-on bonus and Student Loan Assistance
Bon Secours Mercy Health
In 2018, Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nations 20 largest health care systems. As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long-standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved. Mercy Health is the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health Lorain
Mercy Health Lorain Hospital is a 338-bed, full-service, Level III Trauma Center providing inpatient, outpatient and ancillary services. It is part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, a not-for-profit, Catholic health system that operates in seven states. Bon Secours Mercy Health is one of the largest and most expansive healthcare systems in the country.
Lorain County is only 30 minutes west of Cleveland and has a great mix of urban, suburban and rural communities. Located along the shores of Lake Erie, it is an oasis of outdoor activities and beautiful scenery and beaches.
- A 30-minute drive from Cleveland and Sandusky
- Beautiful lakeside community
- Convenient to parks, recreation, shopping
- Close to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Apply on company website