Posted Date: Aug 2, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 409080.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a CATERING OPERATIONS MANAGER position.
- Location: UNIVERSAL CITY, CA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Requirement: 3+ years of studio production catering management experience
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We're hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
The Catering Operations Manager for Bon Appétit Management Company is responsible for the successful execution of all catering events. This position directs the sales and event order communications, scheduling and training of service staff, planning, delivery, set up, clean up, and proper invoicing for all daily events.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all managers are expected to complete the following:
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
·Experience catering on movie or television sets
Experience managing operations for production catering
General Hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
Candidate must be adept at managing logistics and executing high-level catering events
· At least two years similar work experience
· Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Proficient with word processing and spread sheet applications.
· Ability to write professional and efficient emails to clients and customers.
· Posses the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards for this position.
· Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment's per Bon Appétit guidelines
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 409080
Apply on company website