Position Summary: The Workforce Development and Training Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing designated trainings for Education, Community Service, and Administrative Staff as well as families and other pertinent stakeholders as necessary. To provide on-site consultation for Education and CS programs.
- Develop and Deliver Professional Development of Agency Staff
- Develop and Deliver Training for outside clients
- Provide Internal Program Consultation
- Provide External Program Consultation
- Provide Parent and Family Support
- Participate in committee work as needed
- Monitor and Report Progress toward project goals
- All other tasks as required by the department Director.
- Minimum Education-Master's Degree in related Field, (Education, Psychology)
- BCBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of relevant Computer software
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of stakeholders
Apply on company website