DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a RN VP Quality / Risk Management where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Belton Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At BRMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a VP Quality / Risk Management to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Responsibilities:
- Continuously assesses their department's performance and accuracy, making recommendations and adjustments where necessary to adhere to quality control and regulatory standards
- In collaboration with senior leaders, formulates strategies for the improvement of quality and safety, monitoring outcomes and making adjustments as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for the timely acquisition, validation and reporting of all quality and safety data
- Working closely with the leadership and medical staff, provides guidance and facilitates integration and communication of proactive safety plans to reduce risk within the organization
- Assumes responsibility for the verification and orientation of licensed independent practitioners, ensuring competence and privileges prior to practice
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining appropriate staffing levels to provide effective service, while meeting labor targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
- Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Belton Regional Medical Center's ICARE values:
- Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
- Show COMPASSION in all interactions
- ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care and customer satisfaction, every time
- Exhibit RESPECT to self and others
- Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure or Compact license required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Certification in Risk Management within 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred and Clinical Background preferred.
- Two years' experience in quality management of performance
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation.
Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our VP Quality / Risk Management opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website