Here's your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an in-house team for one of the largest, most successful retailers in the U.S. If you are a skilled designer with the passion and ability to create and manage designs that tell compelling stories and inspires our customers, then we want to meet you. The Designer role will play an integral role on a team of creative professionals including copywriters, designers, and producers. The position reports to the Creative Director/Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced, reactive environment, then you are a great candidate. We are seeking someone with strong creative talent and the desire to be part of a highly skilled in-house creative team.
- Design for campaign content across omni-channel projects (print, social, web, email, app)
- Thoroughly understand and clearly convey the brand voice throughout all marketing materials with on time delivery to the brief specifications.
- Collaborate with copy partners, developers, marketing team, and others to obtain outstanding information and ensure all changes provided have been implemented. Incorporate feedback, comments, and changes from stakeholders swiftly with a positive, solution-driven attitude.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, practicing effective communication with team members and managers at all times
- Tasteful, yet relatable content
- Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the clients' brands and lifestyles
- Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests and perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience with web, email, and app design and execution
- Motion graphics (after effects)
- Portfolio required
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility
- Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines
- Ability to integrate feedback in order to meet internal client objectives
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Must be able to problem solve on the fly and prioritize given tasks
- Must be comfortable with working in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience: retail industry, home design, decorating, creative agency and/or a start up environment, UX, HTML/CSS
- Preferred skills: Workfront, Sketch
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website