The Support Associate will be responsible for assisting customers in a clearance environment. In this role you will perform a wide variety of duties both on and off of the sales floor and be expected to engage customers and provide world class service.
This position will be for a 2-3 month time frame however, successful candidates may be considered for a regular position in a different location.
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Greet customers entering the building
- Clean fixtures, remove debris and trash from all areas, maintain clean floors in all facility areas through routine sweeping and mopping, clean up spills and wet areas as needed, clean glass and windows as needed, clean office areas, restrooms and break rooms
- Collect shopping carts from parking lot and returns carts to designated cart corrals and storage areas; removes debris from carts, cart corrals, and storages areas, identifies and reports cart maintenance needs
- Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, and price change
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Flexible Schedule
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website