It's an exciting time at Bed Bath and Beyond and we have ambitious plans to expand our Owned Brand (private label) offering over the next 1-3 years. We are looking for talented individuals in design and product development in a range of home products – come join us!
Please included your resume and portfolio samples when you apply.
The Bed, Bath & Beyond Owned Brand Packaging Team is creative, fast-paced, results driven, and fun. The Packaging Designer will play an integral role on the Bed, Bath & Beyond Owned Brand Packaging Team. In this role the Designer will cross-functionally collaborate with Product Development, Brand, Buyers, as well as external Vendors to interpret Style Guides, Digital Assets, and Copy into Packaging die lines. Finalized and approved files are directly released to Print Vendors on aggressively paced timelines. You will also partner with the Department Director in maintaining an Excel based Project Management Tracker. If you can rock both Adobe CC and Excel in a Mac environment, we want you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create new and update existing Style Guides
- Interpret Style Guides, Digital Assets, and Copy into Packaging die lines
- Validate Vendor die lines and convert into white box to prove out structure
- Ensure Packaging files adhere to Brand specifications
- Finalize and Release Press-Ready Packaging files to overseas Print Vendors
- Partner with Department Director in maintaining Excel based Project Management Tracker
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise
- 5 years + Packaging Design experience focused heavily on Production
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, and InDesign CC
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to modify, create, and value engineer structurally sound die lines
- Strong sense of Typography
- Project Management and Continuous Process Improvement Acumen
- Copywriting/editing experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of Packaging Compliance
- Extreme attention to detail, highly organized
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet or exceed deadlines
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website