Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking an ITSM Manager to join our Site Reliability team. We are seeking candidates with great communication abilities and have proven skills in change management, incident management, incident reporting, and incident escalation.
As an ITSM Manager, you will be responsible for implementing best practices of change management, incident management, and problem management. You will provide change reports which provide insight into all planned changes and its impact. You will also create and implement incident and problem management response procedures, including an incident report system that identifies and flags problems.
- Develop and implement change management plans and activities
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Coach all levels including leadership, management, and supervisor in change management best practices
- Support and engage senior leaders with change strategies
- Conduct change management assessments and asses change readiness and impact
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Drive efficiencies in current incident response process and procedures.
- Drive incidents to resolution and ensure accurate and timely communication
- Ensure the correct resources are working on the resolution of major incidents appropriate to the severity and identify when escalation is required and trigger such escalation accordingly
- Ensure that incident management processes are followed and that incident postmortems are completed to capture process deviations and areas for improvements
- Coordinate escalated support cases and lead appropriate internal technical resources and/or third-party vendors to
- Drive the ServiceNow Incident and Problem Management Process
- Manage and report ongoing incident metrics
- Support accurate and consistent maintenance of technical and management escalation processes
- Create and maintain recovery playbooks for commonly occurring incident patterns and issues
- Bachelor of Science degree qualifications in Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Understanding/Awareness of ITIL Service Management concepts (Incident, Problem, Change)
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Technology or Incident Management
- Certification on Root Cause Analysis
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certification
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be available to be on call as needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website