The Director of Finance - Digital & Marketing will be responsible for monitoring and managing the financial health of the fast-growing Digital business of Bed Bath & Beyond. In addition, this role will work with the Marketing team to monitor and measure the return on marketing programs. The Director of Finance, Digital & Marketing will work directly with functional area leadership to ensure we make informed decisions through appropriate data analysis and will act as the financial partner to the Chief Digital Officer and the Chief Brand Officer. The position will report to the Vice President Commercial Finance.
Responsibilities of the position focus on the following:
- Work with senior management in each of the functional areas as lead finance person
- Develop and report on KPIs specific to the digital business and specific to marketing activities
- Strategic planning, forecasting and reporting responsibilities
- Represent Finance perspective as part of cross-functional team working on company and departmental initiatives
- Develop ad hoc data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business. MBA a plus.
- At least 10 years of related experience within Finance Planning & Analysis roles (digital, e-commerce businesses, etc.)
- Retail industry experience a plus.
- Prior experience supporting the financial performance of a digital business required. Prior marketing ROI experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to quickly learn about the business, retain the information and apply to analysis and business decisions.
- Strong communication skills coupled with executive presence; able to effectively partner with C-level executives
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies with excellent people management and development skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multi-concept operations a plus.
- Assertive; ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. Enterprise Resource Planning skills desirable.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website