The Associate Project Manager (APM) is in charge of project in-take and creative execution for Digital Channel requests ensuring on-target, on-time and on-budget and on-brand delivery of marketing materials. The APM must exhibit outstanding project management and communication skills. They are instrumental in establishing and enforcing standard processes. The APM will also be expected to participate in creative review meetings to ensure final output ladders back to the brief. In addition, the APM will provide project management follow-through, task management, status updates/escalation, accurate delivery and project close out.
The candidate should have the following qualities; self-motivated, enthusiastic, trailblazer, experience in a fast-paced and retail and/or agency environment, process driven, results-oriented, strong production management experience in digital media (specifically email) and desire to be part of a world-class in-house creative team. THIS POSITION REQUIRES 3 DAYS A WEEK WORKED IN OUR NEW YORK CITY OFFICE, AND 2 DAYS A WEEK IN OUR UNION, NJ OFFICE.
- Encourage a collaborative approach and build relationships across various departments and at all levels. Ability to coordinate and motivate cross-fuctional team members not under direct supervision.
- Partner with Marketing and Operational teams in upfront campaign and channel planning, and developing processes and timelines to ensure on-time delivery for successful creative execution and delivery.
- Establish and maintain efficient workflows, processes and timelines for all work flowing through the creative studio via project management systems (e.g. Workfront, Smartsheet).
- Partner with Agencies and act as Agency contact (partnering with marketing and creative) for any external campaigns, co-developing timelines and ensuring on-time completion.
- Schedule, lead and run productive milestone meetings, including creative kickoffs, reviews, presentations, and post-analysis meetings.
- Anticipate obstacles to mitigate risk with projects and resources.
- Ensure all relevant information, such as creative briefs, marketing plans, etc., have been provided to the creative team.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with business owner, creative, photo studio and production teams.
- Provide action items to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Route creative material to obtain and ensure feedback is clear and on-time for creative execution and revisions.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Educate business owners on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
- Close out projects and ensure proper files are archived.
- Experience in retail industry or advertising agency.
- Experience work for/or with Email Service Providers (ESPs).
- Experience working with E-Commerce production platforms.
- Experience working with photo studios (both internally and externally).
- A strong understanding of agency and production vendor processes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, project management and communication tools (e.g. Workfront, Smart Sheet, Jira, Slack, Teams).
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while handling a high volume of complex projects.
- Familiarity with omni-channel campaigns and various project types including print, web, social, email, social, mobile, signage, brand, print, and packaging.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web/email/social production.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website