Join our team....
only 90 miles to Chicago!
Join a practice thats aHEAD of the rest. Beacon Medical Group,a growing multi-specialty group practice in Northwest, Indiana, is seeking aBE/BC Otolaryngologist! Join our collegial and easy-going team that will give you huge growth opportunity. Our technological advances provide an exceptional setting for an ENT. The office is newly renovated and you will be busy from day 1 with our strong referral base!! There are opportunities for outreach, academics and research. An interest in Otology is preferred but not mandatory.
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Largest Multi-Specialty Group in Region
- Office and ER call is 1:4
- 2 Full-Time Audiologists on-site
- Practice has procedure room, microscope in every room
- 8 Fully remodeled Hospital OR's
- Flip rooms on your OR days
- 24/7 Hospitalist
- Treat Adults and Children
- Indiana is one of the best states in the country regarding malpractice
- Keep your independence and autonomy, yet hospital employed
- Financially strong and growing local Health System
Beacon Medical Group, a division of Beacon Health System, is the largest, most integrated medical group in the region, employing more than 250 physicians and 125 advanced practice clinicians and representing over 35 different specialties throughout northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan. For more details on Beacon Health System, please visit: beaconhealthsystem.org.
Beacon offers a market competitive salary and benefit package, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Life Insurance Short/Long-term Disability Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Beacon Health System locations span across north central Indiana and into southwest Michigan. It is one of the top 2% of hospitals nationwide to achieve a 5 Star CMS Hospital Rating and a AA- bond rating, placing Beacon in the top 10th percentile of health systems across the country. Our physicians and associates enjoy the vibrant surrounding communities which include Elkhart, Granger, LaPorte, Mishawaka and South Bend. Our area is home to several colleges, including the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, providing many options for athletic and cultural events. Combined with the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend and the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart, live entertainment is easy to find.
Our communities are home to the South Bend Cubs, a Class-A minor league baseball team. Parks, Potawatomi Zoo and numerous festivals offer family-friendly fun. Nearby, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping, hiking or just relaxing. And, with Chicago just 90 minutes away, options for weekend getaways are endless.Join our team....only 90 miles to Chicago! Join a practice that's aHEAD of the rest. Beacon Medical Group,
Apply on company website