Job ID R610 Full / Part Time:Part time
Full / Part Time:Part time
PACU- Registered Nurse
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts's premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our PACU. Are you tired of working every other weekend and every other holiday? Do you have a background in critical care with an interest in caring for surgical patients in a high acuity, fast paced, patient focused, and collaborative environment? Here at the Daly Paranesthesia Unit our highly experienced team prepares and recovers adult and pediatric patients for the Daly ORs. Our unit supports the main level 1 trauma OR at Baystate Medical Center which includes seventeen operating rooms.
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Medical Center is known as a teaching hospital that leads in surgical innovation. We use the latest minimally invasive procedures and robot-assisted techniques, and offer a wide range of both general and specialty surgical care.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI classes provided. Reimbursement for AORN certification.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. We offer nontraditional nursing schedules with minimal weekends and limited holidays and call!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- We have part time 16 hour and 24 hour shifts
- Limited weekends/holidays/call
- Perianesthesia Unit
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse - Other, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website