Job ID R1066 Full / Part Time:Full time
Audiologist Opportunity at Baystate Health
Full Time position in our Agawam Clinic
About Baystate Rehab
Baystate Health Rehabilitation Care provides a full range of rehabilitation services to help patients regain function and achieve recovery. Our team of rehabilitation professionals works with a patient's referring physician to develop an individualized care plan.
Our rehab staff has a reputation for delivering effective therapeutic programs that improve the lives of patients. We pursue the most advanced and appropriate treatment methods using high-tech equipment and have many years of experience. Our experienced, highly trained rehab team takes pride in achieving successful outcomes through genuine care and commitment to our patients.
Our team includes: Occupational Therapists; Physical Therapists; Physical Therapy Assistants Speech/language/swallowing pathologists and Audiologists
You would be responsible for:
- Identify, evaluate, treat and follow-up with clients of all ages, on an outpatient and contract basis diversifying your cases.
- Demonstrate developmental stages for the following age groups (infant/child, adolescence, adult, and geriatrics) and apply developmental theories and concepts when planning and implementing care for patients as appropriate.
- Counsel clients, families and others with compassion in relation to understanding and assisting in the identification and treatment of hearing impairment.
- Doctorate degree strongly preferred. Audiologists with a relevant Master's Degree with significant experience in pediatric and adult diagnostic evaluations and hearing aids may be considered.
- Experience with cochlear implants and ABR testing a plus.
- Must have Massachusetts License in Audiology and hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or Board Certification from the American Board of Audiology.
- At least 1-2 years' experience; will consider a strong doctoral level candidate.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Certified Audiologist - American Speech Language Hearing Association
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website