This student helper position will be assisting in the research initiatives of Dr. Chadi Calarge. This position will provide administrative research support. Position will provide support of data collection and entry for research study participants, and staying up to date with research protocols for research participants.Job Purpose
Student Helpers provides services to a department on a temporary basis while gaining professional experience.Job Duties
- Organizes data and study materials for missing data, or data inconsistencies.
- Monthly contact with participants to ensure collection of interim data.
- Sends letters and conducts recruitment calls to inform potential participants of the study and confirming eligibility.
- Builds rapport with families and children of various psychological diagnoses.
- Calls families to confirm visits and conducts COVID screenings.
- Position will assist with carrying out study procedures including vital signs, and questionnaires.
- Schedules research visits, and coordinating with research staff.
- Attends weekly lab meetings for study progress.
- Attends weekly meetings to optimize skills to implement with families and participants.
- Must be a High School or College Student (undergraduate or graduate).
- No experience.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student preferred.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website