Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Immunology, Allergy and Retrovirology Service at Texas Children's Hospital is seeking a highly motivated, responsible, and organized individual to join the Food Allergy Research Program (FAP) as a Research Coordinator I. Will be responsible for patient recruitment for ongoing and new clinical trials in the program, including patients with food allergy and asthma.Job Duties
- Interviews, screens and recruits patients for study; explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Collects patient information; processes documents and enters information into a database.
- May collect, process, ship, and maintain paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents and records for research studies.
- Schedules research participant for tests and procedures such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
- May correspond with patient throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Attends meetings with investigators across multiple sites.
- Conducts all testing procedures required by study protocol.
- Evaluates and analyzes clinical research data.
- Prepares documentation necessary to obtain initial and continued approval for the specific research protocol.
- Knowledgeable in documenting study information per protocol.
- Conducts chart review to identify research participants.
- Generates data report to determine feasibility for upcoming studies.
- Maintains and organizes inventory of study supplies.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website