Performs responsible research work of a complex nature that requires planning, completing, and occasionally supervising limited research projects in accordance with general plans approved by the supervisor. Position to work in a cell culture core facility, and experience with cell culture is mandatory. Duties include: routine cell culture work including handling of cell stocks (requires aseptic technique), record keeping, billing, database management.Job Duties
- Designs and conducts research experiments.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents and interprets results of experiments and reports to principal investigators.
- May develop and modify computer programs.
- Selects and determines appropriate research procedures.
- Oversees the maintenance of lab equipment and environment.
- May assign activities to less experienced research staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website