The Department of Pediatrics, Section of Neonatology is seeking a physician who is board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics to fill a critical role for a NICU Level IV Hospitalist position to serve in a clinical capacity in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(s), located within the Texas Medical Center.Job Duties
- Direct patient care related activities;
- Provide front-line clinical coverage for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Texas Children's Hospital, attend morning and evening rounds, diagnose and treat critically ill patients, and other related newborn medicine services
- Responsibilities will be assigned by the Section Chief of Neonatology and Medical Director of Neonatology and may be altered in response to changing departmental and section needs.
- Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics
- Minimum Certification/Licenses/Registration: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website