Assistant or Associate Professor of Pediatrics, depending on qualifications, in the Division of Adolescent Medicine and Sports Medicine, Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Providing direct clinical services to patients of all ages with an emphasis on the pediatric and young adult populations for musculoskeletal and other sports-related problems.
- Overseeing clinical and community athletic trainers.
- Teaching medical students, residents, fellows (virtually), and in the community about sports medicine issues.
- Scholarly activities will include participation in monthly journal club, annual research retreat and collaboration with other providers.
- Will share call with other Sports Medicine physicians. Team physician responsibilities will include high school and community-based teams.
Position is based at the Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands.
Requirements: Board Certified /Eligible in Pediatrics and Board Certified /Eligible in Primary Care Sports Medicine.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website