Baylor College of Medicine's Department of Anesthesiology is currently seeking a fellowship trained, qualified provider for the Division of CV Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine for services at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.Job Duties
- This position will provide staffing for our CV Critical Care unit in Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and will directly report to Dr. James Anton ( Chair of Anesthesia and Chief of CV Anesthesia). Dr. J. Patrick Herlihy will serve as the Chief of Critical Care Services.
- Provider will have primary direct patient care responsibilities for patients in the critical care unit(s); he or she will split time for anesthesia responsibilities in our Anesthesia service.
- Provider will participate in quality care improvement initiatives.
- Education required: M.D.
- Required: Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in BOTH Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology.
- Commitment to clinical excellence and a track record of excellent clinical performance during residency and fellowship.
- Scholarly enthusiasm and commitment to ongoing education.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website