While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact: Danny O'Rourke - email@example.com 717-627-0215 OR
Khalil Akins - firstname.lastname@example.org 717-627-0215
Apply on company website